To be a leading voice in offering private and government bodies with contemporary and competitive (i) consultancy services; and (ii) research and educational training programmes on:
- Sustainable infrastructure development and operations eg., road, rail etc.
- ESG ratings and Sustainability Accounting for Energy Projects;
- Sustainable Banking Principles especially in the African context;
- Environmental Sustainability for Project Engineering; and,
- Climate change, net zero emissions target & the projected energy demand.
We are committed to support the transition from heavy reliance on fossil to 'cleaner' energy options through research, CPD training, consultancy and advisory services.
*Sustainable development is the pathway to the future we want for all. It offers a framework to generate economic growth, achieve social justice, exercise environmental stewardship and strengthen governance.
"At its essence, sustainability means ensuring prosperity and environmental protection without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their needs"
- The United Nations